Opened since June 2013, the Colosseum in Pattaya is one of largest and most spectacular transvestite cabaret show in Thailand. Unlike any other Ladyboy show in the Kingdom, Colosseum offers to Thai and foreign audiences the rare treat of a vividly colorful, kaleidoscopic extravaganza of traditional and contemporary cabaret entertainment. The theatre, designed in the style of ancient Rome’s famed entertainment arena the ‘Colosseum’, is the largest in Pattaya with over 1,000 seats arranged in a semi-circular arc in front of an expensive, state-of-the-art stage. Presented in 16 segments, the shows combine magnificent dance theater performed by professional and experienced artistes with the latest entertainment technologies from around the world, including a futuristic light and sound system, hydraulic stage system with superbly designed props, backdrops and fabulous costumes.
Showtimes: there are three daily shows at 18:00, 19:30, and 21:00. The shows will run approximately 70 minutes.
Fares: tickets range from 600 to 1,000 THB depending on seats.Read More
Colosseum Cabaret Show Events
Other Tours & Excursions
- 09/01/2022 to 09/30/2022NightLife
- 10/01/2022 to 10/02/2022NightLife
- 10/08/2022 to 10/09/2022NightLife
- 10/15/2022 to 10/16/2022NightLife
- 10/29/2022Sports Events
- 10/29/2022 to 10/30/2022NightLife
- 11/08/2022 to 11/10/2022Public Holiday
- 12/31/2022 to 01/01/2023Public Holiday
- 04/12/2023 to 04/20/2023Public Holiday